Monday, April 12, 2004

Fight for your right to use the N word

Now watching: Scarlet Diva

Sometimes I wish I could use the word nigga. I know that will never happen, as it's just too much of an issue. A white guy like me utters the word and an assbeating isnt far off, which is probably merited. But when I see Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock using the term it just seems to fit. White guys don't have a term like that.

I'm not doing a lot today, just fucking off really. I'm watching Scarlett Diva, staring Asia Argento. It's not that great of a movie really, but lots of sex. Still I can't recommend it as it just seems to amble on aimlesly. Not unlike me of late.

I should probably be trying ot write something, I'm feeling fairly verbose at the moment.Which explains this entry and the email I've written today. Maybe part of that is trying to reclaim some of the time I spent laying in bed all day.

No comments: