Saturday, April 03, 2004

The chicken told me to destroy her

Now listening to: The Notwist

It turns out I have the weekend off. Which is pretty odd, since I just had a weekend off. My softball game was cancelled for some reason. So I ended up writing some awful column just to have something done.

With all my extra time, Corb, Trip and I jaunted to the big city of Eden for some chinese food. We then walked around a sad excuse for a mall and hit the arcade, which was pretty cool despite being totally devoid of life.

After hanging at Trip's for a while (and writing the aforementioned bad column) we watched Wonderfalls, which kicks ass. I then deposited my column in the proper receptacle and came home. I am now sipping on a gin and tonic and eating Cheez-It's new Twisterz (the z makes it cooler) snacks. The Hot Wings and cheesy blue flavor, they rock the house.

Not sure how I'm going to spend the weekend. Trip and I may head to Danville tomorrow to catch a movie. Maybe Hellboy, maybe somethign else, I dunno. I should probably try to find some cheap wireless stuff for when my comp gets here. I may also trade some games in for something new. I shouldn't spend a lot of dough tho.

No comments: