Saturday, April 17, 2004

Unfuckwithable

Now listening to: The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Well I had a fairly productive day. I put together my laptop desk and cleaned up the living room after all the computer detritus had accumulated from the last coupla weeks. I also got all the trash out of my room, so it was fairly successful.

I also watched Fritz Lang's M, which was excellent. It was surprisingly well paced, especially considering how old a film it is. Peter Lorre is excellent as the killer.

After all that Corb picked me up and we went to Trip's, whose backyard has become neck-laden. This occurs semi-annually and is the price he pays for living a stone's throw from the race track.

We basically played Tiger Woods (Trip won, he was stroking the putts, lucky bastard) and fucked around. Nothing special.

I'm not looking forward to working the rest of the weekend, I've had about enough layout for a coupla weeks. I'm not sure how I'm going to spend the rest of the night. I've just been fucking around on the internet since I got home. I might jump back into A Game of Thrones, which has been pretty cool so far, although I'm still figuring out the characters. I guess that's the price you pay for three book epics.

No comments: