Sunday, April 25, 2004

My nerves jump like a boiling pan

Now listening to: Mike Doughty

Well another work week in the books. I finally get a couple of days off and can relax. Wo. I'm now chilling out, drinking a beer and looking up all the new video game news, which isn't really a lot at the moment, with E3 looming so close.

Trip and I are heading to Greensboro tomorrow (he's forcing me to get up before noon!). Should be cool, we'll spend too much money and buy stuff we don't really need. But that's what we do, all hail my consumerist tendencies. I'm probably going to get the Kill Bill DVD and give some video games a good hard look. I don't really need a new game, as Diablo 2 is still pretty hot on my agenda, but I'm not good at resisting shiny new things.

I also would like some new music, but am not sure what is worth purchasing at this point. I have all the new stuff that I like really or that I've heard of actually.

No comments: