Wednesday, April 21, 2004

f3ar /\/\y 1337 ski11z

Now listening to: Sonic Youth (Evol)

well i've pissed away the night agian, nothing new. I have been surfing around and listening to music. Spent most of the time reading webcomics. My nerdiness knows no bounds.

Trip and I were going to see Kill Bill 2, but we were the only ones there and didn't want to annoy Tracey, the manager at Movie Town. Damn knowing the people that work there and having to take their feelings into account. Maybe I'll get to see it Thursday.

There is an old guy who lives across the street from the Bulletin. When I walk by he says hello and I have asked him how he's doing in the past. His response is always "I ain't doin no good. Just waiting around to die." Now while I appreciate his forthrightness, I have no real way to respond to this. I suppose I could be the guy who gives him a pep talk, but really I'm not positive enough to do that.

Maybe I should just tell him that it's for the best since life is a sucking pit that drains you of your creativity and soul one day at a time. That death is a sweet embrace of nothingness that makes the suffering stop. That would one-up him I suppose.

No comments: