Saturday, May 01, 2004

I got a fever and the only prescription for it is more cowbell

Now listening to: an ambient webradio station

Well it's been a pretty decent day. Slack afternoon followed by covering a decent baseball game. Of course I went to the wrong place and had to bust ass to get across town to the actual game, but it turned out ok.

I then hit Trip's and we played a little XIII and some Tiger Woods. I finally managed to win one from them, despite a late charge by Danny and a solid run by trip. I think the more difficulty we add the better off I'll be with my conservative tendencies.

Danny bailed and Trip and I watched some TV, caught Penn and Teller's Bullshit, which is awesome. It's informative and funny. Can you ask for more than that? We then watched some Invader Zim on his computer. Oh man do I love that. We watched like three episodes and I couldn't stop laughing. Gir kills me. I love his absurd actions. It's genius at work. Figures the show got cancelled, it was too good to last.

Anyway I only have one more day to survive before the weekend. I plan to follow through with more slackness and try to really power out some Diablo 2 time so I can beat it and move on...possibly to City of Heroes. I'm a total nerd, I know, but I'd like to be able to talk about a game made this millenium. I checked the monthly release guide for May and it's pretty bleak. Not much new coming out that is interesting. Not that I need anything new to come out, I have plenty of crap I need to catch up on.

This ambient station is pretty cool. Very mellow. I think it's called Drone Zone, which certainly fits.

No comments: