Friday, May 14, 2004

We're gonna flash fry this motha!!

Now listening to: Mike Doughty

Another trying day at the office, but I did get to meet Al Groh and Debbie Ryan (Virginia's football and women's basketball coaches). They were pretty cool, but I always have trouble knowing what to ask coaches like that. I got to stay late again and help close out the paper.

I also found out that my editor may be moving on to another job soon, leaving a crapton of work for me to do. That means I may be up for the editor position again, which is good and bad. Good that I could finally get a real paycheck. Bad in that I would have more responsibility and need to spend more time at work. Also there is the chance that I will get dissed on the job again and feel like shit. A distinct possibility knowing the way things work at the Bulletin.

I finally finished A Storm of Swords, which had some nice twists at the end (hell the whole thing has had interesting twists). So I can put that on the shelf and move on to new things.

I think tomorrow we are going to try and hook up some Halo multiplayer at Trip's. LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!!! I'm so gonna suck, I haven't played in so long, of course neither has anyone else really. I'm now off to slay untold hordes of baddies in Diablo 2, now.

No comments: