Sunday, May 30, 2004

I am so tired, so tired

I'm ready for bed. A long afternoon of COH, followed by an entirely long night of work, followed by more COH. I reached 13th level tonight, only one more and I will be able to fly. Woot!

Went to G-Boro with the crew yesterday and had a pretty good time. Went to this club, Much. Upstairs is their rooftop club called Heaven and I hated that. It was cock to ass all the way across the roof and I was honestly contemplating homocide. But we went downstairs fairly quickly and hung out in a much more sedate bar area that was cool. I few drinks and my urge to kill had faded.

I watched His Girl Friday today and I have to say, it wasn't that great. I mean Cary Grant played his role well, but I didn't like the story. A woman comes to quit her job at a newspaper and tell her ex-husband that she's marrying a new guy. Ex doesn't like it and is crafty, lures woman into covering big story before leaving town. Tricks new beau into beign arrested repeatedly and ultimately wins back the heart of his wife. Sounds good, except the ex was an asshole. Of course it's true the hot women always do go for assholes... Still it wasn't great for me. I say Meh.

No comments: