Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My rhymes come funkier than your grandfather's feet

Now listening to: Method Man and Tom Waits (how's that for eclectic)

I had a busy afternoon and wasn't feeling really well, but made it through. Got off early and came home for some chill time. I've pretty much wasted the rest of the day. I did watch part of the Thrilla in Manila, which was cool. Mohammad Ali was amazing in the ring. I also played a little Tiger Woods and listened to loads of Tom Waits. I borrowed three of his cds from my lovely coworker Talia and the two I've listened to so far are excellent.

I'm being assaulted by E3 information right now. Lots of Halo 2 stuff and EA and Xbox Live making nice. It's cool. I'm really considering selling my PS2 now. There isn't anything I'm really interested in besides Final Fantasy XII and i don't know if it's worth keeping for that. I dunno.

I'm also hearing a lot of stuff about both Sony's new handheld, the PSP, and the Nintendo DS. Both look kinda interesting, but will either live up to the Game Boy Advance? Both have lots of bells and whistles, but I'm definitely gonna wait and see which emerges on top before spending any cash. There are plenty of GBA games I can catch up on in the meantime, not to mention XBox and PC games. Of course I say that now, but when the things come out my reason may go out the door.

No comments: