Monday, May 10, 2004

It barely reads as a moon

Now:wishing I had a fourth day off

A decent weekend. My poker prowess has turned to dust, tho. I am now a mere four dollars to the good after paying for an hour last night. I made some horrible calls and realized how bad I was playing, so I'm staying away from the game until I can figure out how to get back on track.

On Saturday, Trip and I made the Danville scene and watched Van Helsing...steamer. It's just sad really, I know Hollywood blockbusters require a lot of suspension of disbelief and I wasn't expecting oscar caliber writing, but cmon. This was shitte. Why can't they make a good movie that pays homage to the horror villans of years past. Are Frankenstein and the wolfman condemned to horrible writing in films forever?

Sunday I stayed in the whole day and watched Futurama, Season 3 and played Diablo all afternoon. It was funny, I was doing well until a predecided point where I started to die and die and die. It got annoying. Then of course when I tried poker that sucked as well. When my luck goes, it goes all at once.

I did manage to watch Adult Swim and that was excellent. Aqua Teen Hunger Force gets better with every viewing.

No comments: