Thursday, May 13, 2004

The finglonger

Now listening to: Air

Kind of a stressful night. My soccer games started late (because of lack of refs) and then went long (because of OT). So I left the field at 10 p.m. and had to write two stories before 11 p.m. Some fun. Then I had to help finish out the paper, which annoyed me. When I'm on desk everyone gets to leave after they write, but when I'm writing I have to be there all night. Irritating.

After work I hit Walmart for some groceries and the new Invader Zim DVD (which I haven't watched yet). I ran into Reed and invited him to Trip's on Friday for some video game action.

Once I got home i made a little soup for dinner and watched the WPT Aruba, which Eric Lindgren won by getting monster hands for most of the final table. I could have won with those hands, I swear. Pocket aces all over the place and Big Slick in full effect.

Anyway I think I'm gonna try to wrap up A Storm of Swords tonight. It's getting pretty good at the end, but I'm kinda tired of the series for the moment. Three 1,000 page novels in as many weeks will do that to you. Up next is Robert Jordan's New Spring. Oh and some poker reading.

No comments: