Wednesday, May 19, 2004

The stomach, scenic gateway to the bowel

Now watching: Futurama

Well it's now 11 p.m. and I've played almost seven hours of COH today. Crack, I tells ya, crack. I finally managed to hook up with Nick and we dispensed justice for a while, although I was in over my head. Jotan Heimdall is now level 10, which is cool. Although level 14 is where it's at i.e. you can get either flight, leaping or superspeed to not slow you down as much. I'm probably gonna go with leaping as I have enough of an endurance drain normally.

Anyway, that's about it. I've been a total nerd today (no surprises there). Ohh, Trip notified me that this site is the top response for incoherent rambling on google. Woo. I'm the king of incoherence.

I think I'm going to catch Adult Swim and then try to do some reading. I'm not sure what I'm gonna be reading. Perhaps Dostoyevski, maybe something else. I still need to read up on some poker strategy, especially since Mike is coming in next weekend. I dunno. I'll probably stick with fiction.

No comments: