Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Dog cologne landmine...nose army

Now listening to: RadioioRock (webradio)

Just watched Steven Soderberg's Schizopolis, it was pretty good. Very odd, but in an interesting way. Lots of completely surreal dialogue, a la the title of this particular blog. Some cool tricks with language and visuals. I enjoyed it.

Today was decent, went to a godawful baseball game, but interviewed NY Giant Delvin Joyce, who was cool. The problem was I just didn't feel that great and definitely didn't feel social. So I may have come off as a little short with him. Social skills fading...

I also got out of work early, which allowed me to kill most of the evening doing nothng much. I did get to see Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which was nice. Gotta love Shake's hijinks. Did I mention I need a life?

No comments: