Wednesday, May 19, 2004

You want a piece of my heart?

Well I intended to post last night, but the lure or COH was too much. So I meant to post after playing, but I blinked and it was 6 a.m. and my bed was calling me. That's right I played until 6 a.m., this game is pure crack. I can't stop...I'm an addict. I joined a supergroup called the Mean Old Drunks (MOD) and we grouped around the Perez Park area, where I got mad experience. I also sidekicked with this guy so I wouldn't get owned. It was pretty cool.

Before I was pulled into the black hole of COH, I watched Tim Burton's Big Fish. It was pretty good. Some cool imagery, but not spectacular. I'd put a +1 chainmail ranking on it.

I have today and tommorrow off, which is both good and bad. Good because I'm not at work. Bad because after that I'll be on for like 10 days solid, which will blow ass. It's the busiest time of year at work and I'm swamped. On top of that, my editor is leaving soon and the job is anything but mine. I don't know, I'm kind of stunned with the whole work thing.

Today I'm planning on nerding out and playing COH all day. I also need to finish New Spring, which I've been reading slowly. It's pretty good, but I would have prefered the next book in the Wheel of Time series as opposed to a prequel. (+1 chainmail)

No comments: