Monday, May 24, 2004

He will kill for you

Now: too groggy to care

Yesterday was an odd day. I got up early (!!!) to cover a baseball game. It was fine for two innings, when the sky broke and a deluge hit the field and didn't let up. There was thunder, lightning, HAIL! and an astounding amount of rain. The game was moved to Ferrum COllege, so I didn't have to cover it. Yay.

During all this bad weather my jeep (with the sieve-like top) had the windows down. This meant I had water standing in the floorboard. It was above my ankle. After figuring out my work thing, I had to bail out my jeep for fear it would sink.

Other than that, Corb, Trip and I hung out for a while, playing Tiger Woods (Trip won again, becuase I couldn't stay out of the aqua). Then I came home, settled in and played COH until I couldn't sit up in my seat anymore.

This morning I was roused by someone next door hammering, for over half and hour solid. At that point I just got up. So here I am tired and wishing for the death of my neighbors. Nothing new.

No comments: