Sunday, May 23, 2004

Ghost of a smile

Now listening to: Sleater-Kinney, Pogues

I'm putting together a COH mega mix to listen to while I play, It's gonna be a freeform floating list of things I'm currently listening to. So I got that going for, which is nice.

Work was a bear today, I went in early and busted ass for most of the night. I have to get up early and go to a baseball game tomorrow. I'm rooting for Salisbury State, because if they win I don't have to cover a second game.

I did make a new character, his name is Brody Ramone and he's a controller. I got tired of the whole tanker thing, although I may play Jotun at some later date.

It's gonna be such a long week, man. I'm gonna have to pay the price for having those days off last week. I'm on desk for most of the week and not looking forward to it. Arrgh.

No comments: