Thursday, May 06, 2004

Schoolin' the fish

Now listening to: The Grey Album

Whoo. In 5.5 hours I have over doubled my money at Party Poker. I won $24 in and hour and a half tonight. I'm honestly amazed by how bad some of the players at the .50/1 tables are. It's sad, well sad in a good way for me. I only had one hand I thought was a real winner not stand up, but I made it back quick. I also took a nice fat pot when my nut flush came through. I've been on the prowl for passive tables and have been pretty good. I only have seen one maniac at the tables and I ended up whipsawing him out of the game with another rock. We ended up chopping the pot and the maniac went broke. He he.

Part of me is considering trying the 1/2 tables, but I'm not really sure I can take losing at this point. My bankroll is tenuous to say the least and my confidence can't handle a lot of beating. I may wait until I've got a longer sample of the real money play. Two nights could just be luck I suppose, although I don't believe it judging by the scrubs I've seen.

I got a new gmail account from google which will be the official email of incoherent rambling. It's listed above, feel free to drop me a line.

I found out I have the weekend off, so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I need to get mom something for mother's day, but who knows what would be good. She's incredibly hard to shop for. Maybe I'll talk trip into a shopping excursion...not that I need to drop the cash for that.

I managed to resist the iTunes store tonight, but it was close. If it hadn't of been offline for awhile I'd have succumbed to the urge to buy something new.

No comments: