Saturday, May 22, 2004

Shiver me timbers

Now listening to: Tom Waits

After spending most of the afternoon playing COH I packed up my comp. and let Trip play at his house while I covered a girls soccer game. The game was ok, a dull first half, but the 2nd was decent.

After that I went back to Trip's and we goofed around for a while. Played Tiger Woods, but my heart wasn't really in it and Trip took an easy five stroke win. Now I'm back at home and considering playing still more COH or just going to bed. Who am I kidding I'm gonna be playing in a minute.

I'm considering making a new character with healing powers, since those are always in demand. I should at least get Jotun to level 14 before I start someone new, but I'm intrigued by different powers.

Oh on a completely unrelated note, my mother had dinner with Kelly (my brother Gabe's wife) on Thurday and Kelly is pregnant. So I'm soon to be Uncle Eric. That's some scary shit, man. Too many people I know having kids. I'm not sure how to react. I still equate children with death, of course I have been indulging in an evergrowing antisocial behavior pattern of late. SO that could be related to that. I dunno.

It's also odd to think about these guys I have really silly memories of having kids. Like Kevin with his pants around his ankles and a prosethic penis strapped to his head doing a Wolverine impression for a drinking game. Or Gabe running about doing his gimpy man impression. These people will be responsible parents. It's almost too weird a concept to grasp.

No comments: