Tuesday, May 04, 2004

On the corner of Fifth and Vermouth

Now listening to: Tom Waits

Well I spent the last couple of hours hitting the poker tables and listening to both the Grey Album and the White Album. Time well spent I do believe. Of course the poker was play money, but I did win a Omaha tourney (first time I've ever played the game) and placed second in a hold 'em tournament.

I've got to stop eating Oreos. I don't want any more, but they are sitting there on the table and I have them in my mouth before I think about it. Jesus, I'm compulsive.

I'm still fighting the urge to buy an ipod. I don't technically need one, but they are super sweet. I am a technology whore. I saw a voice recording peripheral, that would work as a recorder for work, which would kick ass. Also my portable cd player has been a pain lately, shutting off in the middle of a cd for no reason. I don't have the $300 I need to get one, but man do I want one. I may have to start a slush fund.

No comments: