Wednesday, May 05, 2004

All your thoughts, they rot

Now listening to: Ugly Casanova (Sharpen your teeth)

Well I finally did it. I started playing cash games at Party Poker. I made a $50 deposit, and man was that a pain, and went to work. I was planning on doing $100, but really I don't need to spend that much right now. So after filling out several online forms, having three credit cards refuse the transation (apparently most credit cards aren't big on the whole netteller thing), giving them bank info and paying $5, I made it into action.

The poker was good, I played fairly well, made a few lose calls that cost me and need to buckle down on my starting hands. Of course I did end up profitable. I won over $20 on the night, which is around 5 big bets/hour, not too bad. Plus I satisfied the bonus requirement for the code I entered from Iggy , so I'm up $30 in one night. Not too shabby.

Work was a drudgery tonight, it went slow and nothing was going on. Bored, bored, bored. I just read a bunch of crap at salon As you can tell I figured out how to link stuff in the text, which was ridiculously easy when I noticed it.

I downloaded Ugly Casanova from the itunes store and it is mighty. It's the lead guy from Modest Mouse, so of course it's really good. I didn't know that before or I would have got it earlier. I also put together the beginnings of a mix, I made for poker playing. It's gonna take some work.

No comments: