Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Lucky at cards

I'm feeling kind of blah right now. Yesterday had it's ups and downs and I'm just feeling kind of moody. I very nearly had to work late a the Bulletin and it was only through Dollar's good graces that I got the night off. I went down to G-Boro to hang with Mike and Nick and hit the poker table again. I won $12, despite some loose calls late. I'm considering hitting PartyPoker now... I may wait.

Nick and his crew may be aplaying again tonight and I'd like ot get in on the action. The problem is do I really want to drive to Greensboro again. Hell, I have to win around $8 to pay for gas.

I also finally reached 14th level yesterday in COH. Flight is awesome. Now if I could just find a way to get my controller to do some decent damage... Probably not to be.

I finally finished watching the original Dawn of the Dead yesterday. It was pretty cool. I'd say +1 chainmail. I did like the subtext of the zombies wandering around the mall. Very nice.

No comments: