Wednesday, June 30, 2004

You think a kid like that is gonna know what the queers are doing to the soil?

Now listening to: The Dead Milkmen (Beelzebubba)

Another relatively uneventful day. Played a little COH, watched the rest of the first season of Sex in the City, which was still very good. Then hooked up with Trip and played video games at his place. Came home, started watching the Aqua Teens and then I felt really bad. My stomach hasn't been right the last few days, I think it's stress. Ifucking hate not knowing what I'm gonna be doing for cash.

Anyway I then watched the Dead Like Me pilot which was very good. I got the first disc from Netflix, but it only had the pilot and some extra stuff. I want more, NOW! So now I have to wait until I mail in something and get disc 2.

Finally I watched the end of Rocky 2, which is truly a great film. I must have seen it like 1,000 times, but it still brings a tear to my eye when Rocky yells, "Adrian...I did it!!" Man is that great cinema or what?

I do so love the Dead Milkmen. They really aren't afraid to do anything, even suck. Some of their songs are just continuous loops of music with a spoken word poem said over them, usually with a completely absurd tilt. Those are my favorites. I can't get enough of the nonsensical. They are part of the original inspiration for my incoherent rambling, so all of you reading this and enjoying it owe a shout out to the Dead Milkmen.

No comments: