Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Honey, have you checked our shitters?

Now: downloading P.J. Harvey's new album

Everything I have tried to do the last two days has went wrong. At work, the editor just left so we are without any organization whatsoever. I refuse to do it since I'm not the editor and it's not my job. I tried that once and all I got for my trouble was a dumb look. So I expect the next month to be nothing more than a trial.

I haven't been pleased with anything really. Hell even COH is being a bitch. I've been dying like mad the last two days. I played for an hour this afternoon and because of the bonehead group I was in I am actually now farther away from leveling up than I was when I started. It's lame.

I'm reading Poppy Bright's Lost Souls. It's ok, but really it's not suiting my mood. The gothic horror vibe isn't making me feel better. I need to read something with a happy ending so I can fool myself into believing those exist. At least for a little while.

I can't decide if I want to play COH now or not. I don't know if I can stand getting into more debt.

No comments: