Friday, June 18, 2004

Put a quarter in your ass, because you played yourself

Now listening to: Clutch

Well it's been a wonderfully sweaty day. My pants wearing ass got a nice 90-degree day to go and work. I'm still so fuckin pissed about that policy that I can barely see straight.

I got the new Beastie Boy album this afternoon and after one listen, it's definitely good. The beats are well developed and the quirky lyrics are still sharp. It is very political, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Trip believes political awareness means you can't rock the party, but I'll throw out Public Enemy to prove him wrong. Nobody rocks a party like fuckin PE.

Currently I'm downloading some of the stuff from the Shrek 2 soundtrack, which I had forgotten I wanted. That Eels song is gonna be good... of course it is an Eels song, so naturally it's good.

No comments: