Saturday, June 26, 2004

Like Ben Franklin fucked a walrus

Now listening to: Bobcat Goldthwait's new album

Slack times for E. I've been doing a few little errands the last couple of days and not much else. I paid off my bills for the month today. I'm a little nervous about my longterm finances, especially with my weakness for impulse buying.


Tomorrow Trip and I are going to see Farenheit 911, which should be interesting. I will need to practice some restraint in G-Boro. Must not spend money, must not spend money. That's my mantra. Good thing there are not a lot of cool new games out now.

I've been playing a ridiculous amount of video games of late. We've been kicking it Halo style at Trip's pad. Add a little bit of NFL Street and a mass of City of Heroes. I've even been considering hooking up some Prince of Persia action.

This Bobcat album is fuckin funny. I'm less than halfway through and it's awesome.

No comments: