Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Field Day for the Sundays

Now watching:Wimbledon

I'm finally back online after an evening of being banished. I had to call tech support and figure out the special dance to get things to work again. I ended up going to bed before 1 a.m. which was odd.

Yesterday I dropped off my application with the school board. Later switching by Cable 18 I saw that 40 teachers had resigned. Hopefully that makes my chances better. After that I goofed around for a while then hooked up with Trip. We played a little NFL Street and then ran a little Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel, which was pretty cool. I'm still not that big on coop games tho.

The first COH content release went live today, which is pretty cool. I'm considering just getting on and playing that for the rest of the day. I should be going to the employment office, but I don't feel like moving.

No comments: