Friday, June 11, 2004

Boob scotch

Now listening to: The Shins and downloading the new Sonic Youth album

Well work was mind-numbing as always, although at least I had stuff to do. Too much to do, I am now the de facto editor, all the little bullshit I get to pick up and do because no one is there to do it. It's irritating.

After work I went to Wal-Mart (the only time to go is after midnight) and got some grub for the weekend. I also bought a cheapo digital camera, the one I mentioned before. BIG mistake! I forgot the age old adage that you get what you pay for. So far I have been unable to get my computer to recognize the camera or download photos. Not that I can take many as it requires soo much light or it doesn't take it at all. I'm returning it.

I also checked out the company's website, looking for tech support on getting my comp. to recognize my camera. They told me to buy a memory card for it... A) it doesn't have a slot for a memory card. B) I bought a $20 camera so it would be cheap...not so I could invest more into it. I give up.

I had a good time on COH last night. Finally reached level 17 and managed to not accrue any more debt. I'm getting ready to try and recreate that.

Oh and the new P.J. Harvey album gets only a Meh. I'm highly disappointed with it. It still has a couple of moments that aren't bad, but all in all it is not what I had hoped.

No comments: