Thursday, June 03, 2004

You know when you grope for luna

Now listening to: the Grey Album

Well I gave COH a break and headed back to the online poker tables. Where I was kicking ass for about an hour and then took it on the chin. I should have quit while I was ahead. I went up $30 and then midnight hit, all the fish went to bed and I started to lose money. I ended up down $12, which means I am down $8 total online. Blows. I got some bad beats and managed to break about even in the ring games. Then I tried a couple of Sit and Goes, but couldn't catch any kind of hands and went out in both pretty quick. It's very frustrating.

I'm going to have to review some poker texts before getting on again. My wins at Nick's pad had given me some (apparently unmerited) confidence.

Tomorrow i get to cover the Region IV boys soccer semis, woo. Then I'm off Friday and Saturday, barring any unforseen scheduling problems. I'm looking forward to catching the new Harry Potter flick this weekend. I've heard it's pretty cool.

No comments: