Sunday, June 27, 2004

Robo puppy mistreatment alert!

Now watching: The Surreal Life and some Futurama

It's been an interesting coupla days. Yesterday Trip and I did the G-Boro thing, but didn't get to see Farenheit 911 because every showing was sold out. I'm guessing it broke all kinds of box office records for a documentary. WHat we ended up doing is minor shopping and had lunch at the Mid City Oyster Bar, which was ok, nothing special. I picked up the PS2 game Culdcept, which I've heard is pretty sweet. Not sure exactly when I'll have time for it, but it was really cheap.

After returning home, Trip and I decided to do a few shots and chill out. That turned into a lot more shots and we got really, really drunk. It was fun, we talked, drank, played music, drank and finally passed out. Ended up rising around 9 a.m. and drove home feeling like ass. A bottle of water, several aspirin and five more hours of sleep and I felt human again.

All I've done today was lay around and watch tv. I watched the movie Waking Life and it was pretty good, some thought provoking ideas presented in an unusual way. I'd say +1 chainmail. VH1 has been showing reruns of the Surreal Life and I got trapped into that because Trichelle is hot and got naked at some point. How am I supposed to not watch stupid hot chicks get nude?

I'm probably gonna watch some Adult Swim and play some City of Heroes to cap my day of slack off.Feel the power of my nerdiness.

No comments: