Saturday, June 05, 2004

Guatemalan pool boy

Now listening to: my Gritty mix

A pretty slack day. I slept in until around 2 p.m. I couldn't wake up, the rain and of course I stayed up until ungodly hours playing COH. I got Brody up to 15th level and then switched over to Jotun, who I got up to 12th. I tell you it is a huge pain not having any movement ability. At least Brody had hover so I didn't have to go around everything, I could slowly float over things. Jotun is just slow. Still it is nice not fearing death in almost every encounter.

Went to Trip's and hung out most of the evening. Played a little Tiger Woods and I sucked it up. Trip now owns me at it. A sad state of affairs. Of course Danny won the skins match we played, so I was the worst there. I did manage to get some of my dignity back by handing Trip his ass in Tony Hawk Underground.

After that we watched some Celebrity Poker, where Danny Masterson lost to that Dule guy. It was sad, since he more or less outplayed him, but Dule was the card man. He pulled three of a kind out of his ass a lot. Still it was interesting to watch them play, I'd forgotten some of the lessons I learned from the last show. I need to get back on my game man, I'm already forgetting crap.

No comments: