Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Listen up crotchstain

Now listening to: Beastie Boys (To the Five Boroughs)

Did a lot of goofing off today. Watched the Master of the Flying Guillotine, which was pretty cool, the tournament segment was fun and the Guillotine was cool. I wish I had a weapon like that where i could just cut someones head off at will. Of course, the population around these parts would be decimated. I'd give the Guillotine a +1 chainmail.

I then watched No Looking Back, the Edwards Burns movie. I have to say it was his weakest work so far. Unlike She's the One or The Brothers McMullen I really couldn't relate to the characters, At best it's Meh., with definite Shaq-fu leanings.

After that I watched Mystery Men and played COH for several hours. I went on another Task force, actually it was the same one again. It was ok, I got Brody Ramone, my gravity controller, up to 21st level. It's so slow going now tho, it's tough.

Meet my new boss tomorrow, I'm expecting him to be a complete bastard. The last two guys have been decent, so this guys will be an incompetent asshole. It's just the way things work.

No comments: