Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I am that man!

Now listening to: Sebadoh

I can't decide if I did absolutely nothing today or accomplished a lot. I suppose it depends on your perspective. While I didn't actually manage to leave the house or bathe, I did watch three movies, play around three hours of Mega Man Battle Network 3, watch an episode of Futurama I hadn't seen and play in no less than three online poker tournaments (finishing 1, 3 and 6).

So you can see I was very busy at catching up on the entertainment I've been missing the last week. The movies I watched were: Power and Terror (a documentary on Noam Chomsky...pretty interesting stuff), Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (not bad, but not great either) and Bottle Rocket (the one Wes Anderson movie I hadn't seen and definitely my least favorite.)

This was exactly the type of day I needed, very relaxing. It's been a good weekend. Yesterday, Trip, Corb and I forayed to Danville to see Broken Lizard's Club Dread. It was fucking hysterical with hot babes everywhere. I had read a bad review and had low expectations, but it was really good. Don't mess with the Broken Lizard guys.

I also got some new music (a Sonic Youth collaboration, Primal Scream and My Bloody Valentine) and a new game (Champions of Norrath). The music hasn't been that great, although the My Bloody Valentine album is exceptional, it's the others that don't live up to my hopes. Champions is very good. I may play it some more after posting...or maybe more poker. I dunno.

No comments: