Thursday, March 04, 2004

World of shit

I'm stressed. Of late I've been thinking about money a lot, or more to the point, the fact that I don't really have a lot of money. I live a subsidized life right now, living with the 'rents, and really need to address my car situation. Whether that means a whole new car (and debt) or fixing up my jeep (and getting less debt) is still a matter of debate. I'm tired of owing someone and don't want to assume more debt, but I don't know how to escape it. That whole thought process has been in my mind for the last three months.

On top of that, work is being a bitch. Andy is all about more coverage of this basketball crap and more work and I'm tired of it. I don't give a rats ass about basketball. I may even be going to the fuckin' state wrestling tournament on Fri. against my will. So work has been stressful.

And finally, after a relatively sedate workday (relatively to the last four weeks) I come home fully intending to relax and watch tv and mom tells me my Uncle died. so now I ahve a funeral to attend on Saturday and a eulogy to work on. I hate these events and, honestly, the largest majority of the people there I'm not going to want to see. I don't like the largest percentage of my family and one of the members I did like just died.

So Saturday I get to go to a funeral, go to work afterward and stress out until the very last minute doing layout so we can squeeze in every last millisecond of basketball coverage. All for substandard pay. This is my life.

No comments: