Sunday, March 21, 2004

Zombie planet

Now listening to: Modest Mouse

Well I survived another Saturday night with only mild psychological scars. Work was fairly hectic and I didn't get to do as much as I would have liked to get things out of the way, but at least it's over for a coupla days.

I've been watching season 2 of Angel, which is pretty sweet so far. I can't decide if I like Buffy or Angel more. I'm leaning toward Buffy because of Willow and Anya ...and Clem, Clem likes you. But Angel does have the sweet demon action on the regular. The host kicks ass and I'm into the whole Darla/Dru plotline. Hard to say, especially since Spike is fairly evenly distributed between the two. Gaahh, listen to me. I'm turning into a Buffy nerd. DAMN YOU TRIP! Getting me hooked on vampire melodrama (I looked up the spelling, who knew?).

I'm considering spending most of tomorrow planted in front of the tube finishing Angel and then moving on to Buffy. I also have a coupla netflix to watch. Kurasawa's ran and Jarmush's Down By Law. I also need to read something as I haven't finished a book in over a week and I'm missing my quota. Oh and I should also probably get back to doing some writing on my alleged novel. I totally need to quit my job so I can get things done. Of course the whole money thing is nice. ...seems I'm trapped.

No comments: