Sunday, March 14, 2004

The universe is shaped exactly like the Earth

Now listening to: Modest Mouse

Well Trip and I spent the day in Greensboro again. Had a pretty good time, I was dissappointed that the oyster bar place I want to go to was closed until 4 p.m. so we couldn't do lunch there. But we went to Grady's and had a nice meal, my prime rib was quite tasty.

After that we shopped around for a while, me pricing computers and Trip looking at scanners and digital cameras. Having a credit card in Circuit City and CompUSA is dangerous, I nearly impulse bought an Ipod. Scary. I also met a complete nerd working at CompUSA that had no idea what was going on. Scary.

I managed to hold off temptation and not buy either a new Ipod or a computer. I ended up getting Metroid: Zero Mission for my GBA, which is pretty sweet so far. I also picked up a coupla new books, as always happens in G-boro. I can't stop myself from getting new reading material ...even when I have tons of stuff at the house.

While enjoying some quality time at the EFS (Eric Friendly Shitter) in Borders a top five list came to me. So here is that epiphany:

TOP FIVE THINGS PEOPLE DO WHILE DROPPING A DEUCE
5. Wish they hadn't had the spicy food
4. Stare vacantly at the vent on the ceiling
3. Pick lint off their shirt
2. Read
1. Pick their nose

No comments: