Monday, March 22, 2004

Hahaha Ha Haha, you are a chicken

Now listening to: Sebadoh ...again

Well I did the unthinkable and stayed home all day and watched 11, count 'em, 11 episodes of Angel to finish out season 2. It was quite cool, especially the extra-dimensional travel in the final few episodes. I do need to get a life, however. But I'm now looking forward to the next season a lot, but I have season 5 of Buffy to watch first.

I then watched most of Adult Swim while playing Metroid: Zero Mission on my GBA (I defeated Kraid). After all that TV I decided to do something else. so I got up, moved to my computer and stared at that screen for a while. Woo.

I think I am gonna go to the Noke tomorrow and chill out. Try to hook up with Adam and maybe Kevin. Goof off and try not to spend too much money. Have a nice dinner at Red Palace perhaps ...or maybe Macado's. Maybe I'll also find a really good deal on a laptop, although I may be better off if that doesn't happen.

No comments: