Thursday, March 11, 2004

You are such a ponce

Now listening to: my new mix of songs I made on a whim

Well it's been a couple of days and I have no real excuse for not blogging. Last night I was too frustrated at going out of two consecutive poker tournaments on the bubble, losing to players that weren't there. Pissed me off. I got into the money in two tournaments tonight, so I'm bouncing back a bit.

I did manage to do a little writing the other night, writing about half a chapter...maybe a little over a half. It was decent. I also edited the first chapter for a third time and found still more things that needed tweaking. It's going to be a lot of work to finish a complete novel. I'm also having issues with my third person perspective.

I'm considering getting a new computer, a PC. This is anathema to my Macintosh heritage, but I'm tired of knowing things won't work on my computer and feeling left out. The poker thing is the really big issue. Well that and I'd like to play Final Fantasy 11 and perhaps World of Warcraft. I dunno. I'm thinking a laptop, but Trip does have a point that you pay more and get less for a laptop. Requires more thought and better knowledge of the product. Maybe a trip to compusa will help this weekend.

No comments: