Thursday, February 26, 2004

A brief glimpse of light in the all encompassing darkness

Well yesterday was pretty nice. Talked to an interesting girls basketball player, who was a pleasure to deal with, had dinner with trip and then wrote a story. After that I came home and relaxed. While lying prone on the couch under a blanket and watching poker I had a moment of true contentedness. Very nice.

But I quickly bored of the WPT show as it was a rerun I had watched no less that twice already. So I decided to fire up Balder's Gate and blast some goblins into near extinction. That was about 10:30. At 4:10, I set the controller down and staggered to bed. Talk about time investment.

I think I'm gona try to get another hour in before work, but I have to stop in time to shave and go by Big Dave's to pick up my tax return. Woo. I should also try to go to the bank. Hmm.

No comments: