Tuesday, February 03, 2004

These boots were made for limping

Now listening to: The Dismemberment Plan

Well I've frittered the day away by watching movies and TV. Very restful. I watched May, it was ok, nothing Special. I also watched Jim Jarmush's Stranger than Paradise. It was a recommended movie at Netflix and billed as a dark comedy. Frankly I didn't see any comedy. It was a lot of overly long, ponderous scenes about three weird people. Dullsville.

I also watched the UCB commentary stuff, which was excellent. Those guys rule. They mentioned that there are three seasons of UCB, so I now can't wait to see the other two.

I'm still feeling unwell, but not as bad, at least for the moment. Maybe I need a faith healer to cast out the demons. Where does one find a satanic faith healer?

Oh I talked to Adam. Apparently Greg found some plane tickets much cheaper than the ones I found so it will be considerably cheaper to go. We add a little layover, but it's worth the near $100 I'll be saving. I also found out that Mike's parents will be going at the same time. Which puts a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm. They are nice people, but I'm looking for some party time in NYC, not a chaperoned voyage. A little frustrating.

No comments: