Monday, February 23, 2004

Meatwad making money, see

Well my phone is back online, thank satan. Now I can return to my wanton web crawls. Yesterday was fun, we had a good time in Greensboro, although I managed to spend too much money as usual. But I did get some cool stuff. The Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD is a masterpiece. I laughed my ass off.

I also got Midway Arcade Treasures which is pretty kickass. Last night I worked on my Robotron game and broke 100K, it's only a matter of time before I'm schooling Trip at it. Mwahhaha. Now if I can just get my Marble Madness game down. Not much else going on, I have to return to work today and feel very unsatisfied with the whole split weekend thing. I've been spoiled by having two days off in a row for so long.

I'm getting ready to watch Underworld. Hope it's better than I've heard...but Kate Beckinsdale is hot no matter what. So I've got that going for me...which is nice.

No comments: