Wednesday, February 18, 2004

That's some Wu-Tang, Scooby gang type shit

Now listening to: Parliament and Nas
Well after some battling I managed to be profitable in the poker room. It was a struggle tho. I couldn't get a hand to stand up. The river is a cruel mistress.

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna try to get some work done early and I may buy Lost in Translation...that or the Midway Arcade Hits. Trip and I have been kicking it old school with that. I am, of course, the International Marble Madness Champion (retired) even if Trip refuses to acknowledge it.

I also need to look into getting that broadband hookup. But that's gonna be a costly endeavor, with the router and everything. Even more so if I go wireless, which may be necessary. Although if I do that I could get a cheap pc laptop and not have to full with all the wires all the time. Funny how I always find things I could spend more money on. I have a knack for it really.

No comments: