Saturday, February 07, 2004

It's got to get better

What a night I'm having. I've been feeling pretty crappy all day and so I haven't budged from the couch. Finally I decide to get up and play some online poker and now I feel worse because I keep suffering bad beats. I've had two straights beat by flushes picked up on the river, my american airlines crashlanded to trip deuces! It's been awful, I'm down like $250 and falling. Now I keep getting crap hands. Lots of inside straight draws that I really can't see waiting on. Great another guy draws out on the river ot beat me...figures. I don't like this limit crap, you can't get rid of people.

Other than that I've just been in a vegetative state. I watched Sleepless in Seattle and then 8 crazy nights. I haven't even accomplished the entertainment goals I set for myself, I'm that lazy.

No comments: