Friday, February 06, 2004

Gorilla Monsoon

Now listening to: Jane's Addiction (Strays)

Well It's evident that I'm bored and feel like writing, an oddity. I'm just bumming around the internet and not really finding anything terribly exciting. So I thought a nice ramble would be a good idea.

I saw a video for a Yeah Yeah Yeah's song today that really was nice. Had kind of a Joy Division feel to it, so I'm definitely looking for the cd now. I also still need to get that Joy Division boxed set. All readers note :Great Gift Idea!!!!

I'm also thinking of rebuying NCAA Football 2004, if I can find it cheap. I'm gonna write a column about it (I was inspired by the salon article). But I also miss leading UVa. to the national championship. I need to get broadband and hook it up online and see how I match up. My fear about getting the high speed connection is getting involved in one of the MMORPGs and becoming a total recluse. Not that I'm far from it now.

I fear I am nearing the end of my energy and need to go to bed. Hopefully I will be able to while away the hours tomorrow afternoon in some useful fashion. Maybe I'll restart FF Tactics Advance and watch Gandhi. It's a good 2.5 hours long so I'll be putting the afternoon to rest with ease. Nighty-nite.

No comments: