Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Konichiwa bitches

Now listening to: The Eels

Well tonight was work-laden. The basketball tournaments opened tonight and I got to double up and cover two girls games. It wasn't so bad as both games went pretty quick. After finishing writing I had to hang around and help close out the paper, so I didn't leave til around midnight. Now I'm just looking to relax. Thinking maybe some poker goodness. Although I do want to finish Angels and Demons tonight. It's pretty good, but the Davinci Code was better...so was Digital Fortress.

Saw 50 First Dates with trip last night. It was pretty good, starts off with the goofy sorta juvenile humor, then turns into an earnest romantic comedy. Adam Sandler kicks ass, funny, but he has a soul. It's not always fart jokes with him.

After the movie trip and I tried some Mac-based Halo action. It was ok, but I really blow with the mouse and keyboard. I know the hardcore gamers think the mouse is the way to go, but the Xbox controller kicks it's ass for me. It's just a matter of being used to it I suppose.

Not much else going on for now, just counting the days until my trip to NYC.

No comments: