Sunday, February 29, 2004

May I take your purse as usual, or for the first time

Once again at Trip's on a Sunday. We are planning on watching the Oscars tonight. Woo, go Bill Murray. We're now watching a Buffy rerun. So I thought I'd log in and ramble for a bit.

Yesterday went pretty well, my column was fairly well received. Also the wrestling tournament wasn't too trying, so I got out around 10 and my weekend began. So I went home and beat Balder's Gate once and for all. It was ok, although it was a little too easy. I got bored of just slashing with no challenge. At the end I was just going through the motions, slaying the evil vampire to stop his nefarious plot and moving on with my life.

Today I watched the Paper Chase, which was a good movie. I enjoyed it a lot. It made me want to go back to college. Not sure I can really afford to do that, but I do miss the whole college thing, even studying.

No comments: