Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Adrift in blase behavior

I didn't really do much today, slept in later than I would have liked and then watched tv. Of course, work was less than fun, but it wasn't too bad. Just one of those days, nothing exceptional. Now I'm not quite sure how I want to spend my few remaining hours of conciousness. Video game? Book? Hmm.

I watched Sex y Lucia last night, which was pretty good. Nice story and very sexy. Why is it that all the good sexy movies I'm seeing are all foreign movies? Is this a statement on the flagging american libido? Or is it simply our puritanical roots showing...hard to say.

I started reading the Buddha of Suburbia, but it hasn't really grabbed me yet and I haven't really put much time into trying to get it. I'm just not in the mood for it right now, maybe.

No comments: