Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Take this job and shove it

Still reading: Positively fifth street

Well it's a cold, rainy Wednesday afternoon. Yesterday was quite annoying, work pissed me off. I also managed ot stay completely busy from around 1 p.m. until 10 p.m. I much prefer my two-three hours of down time in the afternoons. Once again work will be truncating that time some as I have to go take a team photo.

I did manage to take care of the final points in my X-mas shopping and Trip, Corb, Jeff and myself may be exchanging gifts this evening at dinner. Hopefully I'll have plenty of time to enjoy it before my god-forsaken basketball game.

Last night after work I went to Trip's and watched Queer Eye with he and Jeff. I thne came home and watched Celebrity Poker and then played Fire Emblem until the batteries on my GA gave way. I then switched to Positively fifth street, which is a little uneven. Lots of digressions that bounce between entertaining to pedantic. But the meat of the book is quite good. I suppose I'm not off to do some more reading actually. I would watch Pappillon, but don't really have the time.

No comments: