Monday, December 22, 2003

Call me beardy

Now listening to: Talib Qweli (Quality)

Well it's been an odd weekend. Friday night i was aiming to go to the basketball game and get to trip's relatively early for some poker action. Of course, the game was uncooperative and went into double overtime. I should have taken that as a hint of how my luck was gonna be, as I went on to lose my ass off to Trip in poker.

Saturday work was pretty decent. I managed to do very little and it went fairly quick, a nice change. I also watched dumb and dumberer on Sat. Not as bad as i thought it would be, but not great either.

Today I slacked off for most of the day and then went to see the new farrelly bros. movie stuck on you. it was ok, nothing special. Trip didn't think it was mean-spirited enough, which is amusing to me. After dinner I came home, watched a little tv and then played some fire emblem and some Final Fantasy VII.

Oh, due to my not having shaved in several days I'm gonna try and grow a beard. Why not? I'll get that rugged vibe going. Oh yeah.

No comments: