Monday, December 29, 2003

Fish heads, fish heads

Now watching: Newlyweds (cut me some slack, she's hot)
Soundtrack to the weekend: The Darkness

So It's been a whirlwind of a weekend. Lots of drinking and having a good time. Saturday night I went to Greensboro with Mike, his girl Shannon, Greg and Mike's roommate Christian, we had an awesome time. Met Nick and Abby down there and hit a couple of bars and actually talked and laughed. Much better than the usual bar hopping until we end up at a club where chatting is impossible.

Sunday we all played poker at Nick's and that kicked ass. I doubled my money, taking home $40. It was pretty sweet. Nick made over $50 (I'm jealous) but I'm pretty pleased with my results. Much better than last time I played. I'm tentatively scheduled to play again tonight, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen.

Anyway I don't really feel like writing much now. I'm still recovering.

No comments: