Thursday, December 25, 2003

Beyond the nog

Now: bored out of my skull at work

Well it's another X-mas at the Bulletin. Woo. I managed to power out my pages for tonight already and am now surfing along the internet wishing I could just go home.

I've been pretty lax on my posting this week. I've been a little busy with the holidays and whatnot, people coming in, shopping and work. Plus let's not forget I'm incredibly lazy.

I finished reading Christopher Moore's Coyote Blue last night. It was ok, but not exceptional. I have now went back to The Buddha of Suburbia once again. It's slow going. I also borrowed The Minotaur takes a cigarette break from Kevin and am hoping it's good.

Last night Mike forced me to hit the Dutch Inn. It was the first time I'd been there since they remodeled after the fire and it's a pretty nice set up. Too bad they couldn't change the normal clientele to something more upscale. It was karaoke night and that was annoying. I got pretty bored but enjoyed checking out the attractive women (all three of them).

Still trying to get a poker game going, but not sure about my chances.

No comments: